I transcribed many estate records from Chesterfield Co, VA. The data comes from LDS microfilms of the originals. I did not transcribe the earlier wills, since they are here: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rgwomack/wills.htm
I can say who some of these people probably were. I have photocopies of other records transcribed from Chesterfield Co, VA that I still need to type out, so some of my evidence comes from these records.
Here is a quck overview of each, with the will book number and page number in parentheses.
1) Jesse Womack (5-101) - son of Thomas, son of Thomas, probable son of Richard Jr, son of Richard Sr.
2) Sarah Womack (5-149) - widow of Thomas Womack(Jr), son of Thomas (Sr), probable son of Richard Jr, son of Richard Sr. Susannah was her daughter who she named as "Suckey" in her will. Suckey was a common nickname for Susannah.
3) Thomas Womack (6-259) - Thomas III, son of Thomas, son of Thomas, probable son of Richard Jr, son of Richard Sr.
4) William Womack (6-280) - I think this was the William Womack married to Martha LNU who was mentioned in the transcription of Chesterfield Co, VA Womack records by E. P. Valentine. I think this William was the son of William, son of Abraham (Jr), son of Abraham Sr. The John and William Womack mentioned as administrators were likely the sons of William.
5) John (8-319) - married to Catharine LNU. He was the son of Joel, son of Thomas, probable son of Richard Jr, son of Richard Sr. See http://rebgen.blogspot.com/2007/09/joel-and-sarah-womack-children.html
6) William (12-94) - married to Elizabeth Perkinson. Son of Francis, son of Thomas, son of Abraham Sr.
7) Suckey (12-446) - not sure who she was. She was NOT the Susannah "Suckey" Womack who was the daughter of Thomas Womack (Jr) and Sarah LNU, since that Susannah Womack married John Spears and was still alive in the 1850 Census of Chesterfield.
8) Catharine (16-72) - Catharine (LNU) Womack, widow of John - see 8-319 above.
9) Francis (17-53) - Francis Jefferson Womack, son of William - see 12-94 above.
10) Isham (17-156) - Isham C Waymack from Prince George Co, VA. He married a cousin of some sort, Critty Womack.
11) Elizabeth (18-158) - Elizabeth (Perkinson) Womack, widow of William - see 12-94 above.
12) Jame (18-420) - James Madison Womack, son of William - see 12-94 above.